Sunday 24 October 2010

fall 2010

Hi. its been a year since starting this blog. i've learned a lot, it seems, and the posts from last summer seem immature. I hope ti say the same thing about this post next year.

What have i learned?

*sigh*

1. There is undeniably (for myself) more to consciousness than i was aware of. I have yet to (re?)experience the absolute

2. i project my thoughts and feelings onto the world, yet i am not these thoughts or feelings. i am the awareness with which i observe my thoughts and feelings. i have been practicing becoming a master of them for almost one year now, and its a difficult but exciting journey and i can see the progress in my head talk... yet still looking forward to more.

3. magic is real, so don't be afraid to dream the unimagined. Fear of unfulfillment is no reason to not dream big. Dream for the sake of dreaming and work for the sake of working... and not for the fruits thereof.

4. babies are kinda cool!! signs and gestures, psychic empathy, and watching new discoveries being made... holding a tiny hand while breastfeeding, while he makes little tired noises...Love itself and the things i love are two sides of the same coin. impermanence does not hurt.

What is not quite true yet but which i intend to be true soon:
-I am patient for the future and am completely present, savoring each moment and exploring this moments experience.

-i recognize and accept my own humanity and that of others. everything is perfect all of the time.

-i dont ruminate on the past or project undesirables onto the future.