Friday 26 August 2011

urgent

Quick, somebody, please explain reality to me!

i seem to be a little lost. There was an earthquake on the east coast, and now an impending disastrous hurricane. I was under the impression that the earth was changing rapidly, and that soon would come a tipping point where our mode of existence would transform into a more earth-friendly, sustainable, harmonious lifestyle. I had been focusing on the post-apocalyptic lifestyle, and hadn't thought enough about the transition period.

No, i'm not scared.

ok, i'm a little nervous, but i'm also confused about whether or not all of that is really happening! The future is unknown, otherwise it wouldn't be any fun, but angels, give me a hint!!! i know you already gave me one, but give me another one, please!!

I have felt like i've just been waiting around for all of this to happen. I must be serving some sort of purpose, doing nothing for these past two years and cocooning in a way. I sure hope i can be useful.

Oh yes, i forgot to sleep. i'm going to go do that. erghhh i keep saying that, but when will i get up and go to bed? its only midnight, but doesn't that mean i could technically sleep? Oh yes, the reason i should go to sleep is because in dreamland thats where i get the answers. I really don't appreciate dreams enough. gotta work on that and get more slumbers.